Top 5 Restaurants in Historic Houses in Mississauga
Our history peaks through on the modern city’s landscape. Mississauga today is home many historic houses which originally served as private family homes or other businesses, but have, over time, become restaurants and pubs.
Here are top 5 restaurants in historic houses in Mississauga:
5 - Franklin House, Streetsville, built c1855
4 - Cuchulainn’s Irish Pub , Streetsville, formerly Minerva’s Bower, built c1840
3 - Old Barber House Restaurant, formerly the William Barber House, built c1862
2 - Culinaria Restaurant, formerly the Elliott House, built c1860
1 - The Wilcox Gastropub, formerly the Willcox House, built c1844
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms