Top 5 Restaurants in Historic Houses in Mississauga
Our history peaks through on the modern city’s landscape. Mississauga today is home many historic houses which originally served as private family homes or other businesses, but have, over time, become restaurants and pubs.
Here are top 5 restaurants in historic houses in Mississauga:
5 - Franklin House, Streetsville, built c1855
4 - Cuchulainn’s Irish Pub , Streetsville, formerly Minerva’s Bower, built c1840
3 - Old Barber House Restaurant, formerly the William Barber House, built c1862
2 - Culinaria Restaurant, formerly the Elliott House, built c1860
1 - The Wilcox Gastropub, formerly the Willcox House, built c1844
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Crews on Scene of Early Morning Fire in Mississauga
- Major Grocer Delivering on Free Gift Cards for Some Customers
- Do You Trust Grocery Chains in Canada?
- Police Warning Residents to Be Aware of Human Trafficking in Mississauga