Culinaria Restaurant is an experience in fine food, fine dining and great people. From your first bite to your last sip, our experienced chef and friendly staff will make your time with us memorable. Located in the historic Elliot House, built around 1836, we enjoy the history of this old stone farmhouse that more than a century later has received official historical designation. We offer 5 private dining rooms for parties, meetings, corporate events and wedding receptions. We can host any gathering from 10 to 150 people.
- Owner of massive restaurant chains shutters dining rooms, halts distributions
- Very Unique Dining Experience Coming to the Cherry Hill House
- Company that operates Tim Hortons preparing to reopen dining rooms when safe
- Milestones launches new initiative focused on at-home dining experience
- Ontario eases restrictions on wedding and funeral ceremonies, not receptions