Popular Bar and Grill Opens Third Location in Mississauga
Mississauga is home a number of popular restaurants, and sometimes the restaurants are so popular that they open multiple locations in the city. This is now the case for Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill.
Back in May of 2018, insauga.com reported that Chuck's was opening a location at 6465 Millcreek Dr., in the city.
There is also another Mississauga location at 1151 Dundas St. W.
But now the popular resto has opened a third location (1492 Dundas St. E.).
This location is open on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., Monday to Thurs from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m., as well as Friday and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
At this location, foodies in the city can enjoy a slew of Chuck's classics including the steak and rib combo, the BBQ back ribs, the maple BBQ salmon, fish and chips, and more.
To view the menu in full, click here.
Chuck's is a casual resto that provides its customers with a traditional roadhouse experience, with a contemporary twist.
It first opened back in 2015 in Kincardine, Ontario. Now, there are now locations across the province including Hamilton, Brampton, Cambridge, Fort Erie, and Windsor - to name a few.
Will you be stopping by the newest Chuck’s location in Mississauga?
Photo is courtesy the Chuck's Roadhouse Instagram page.
- Two Overnight Shootings in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending highway collision in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Tim Hortons Location Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga