Popular Bar and Grill Opens Third Location in Mississauga
Mississauga is home a number of popular restaurants, and sometimes the restaurants are so popular that they open multiple locations in the city. This is now the case for Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill.
Back in May of 2018, insauga.com reported that Chuck's was opening a location at 6465 Millcreek Dr., in the city.
There is also another Mississauga location at 1151 Dundas St. W.
But now the popular resto has opened a third location (1492 Dundas St. E.).
This location is open on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., Monday to Thurs from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m., as well as Friday and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
At this location, foodies in the city can enjoy a slew of Chuck's classics including the steak and rib combo, the BBQ back ribs, the maple BBQ salmon, fish and chips, and more.
To view the menu in full, click here.
Chuck's is a casual resto that provides its customers with a traditional roadhouse experience, with a contemporary twist.
It first opened back in 2015 in Kincardine, Ontario. Now, there are now locations across the province including Hamilton, Brampton, Cambridge, Fort Erie, and Windsor - to name a few.
Will you be stopping by the newest Chuck’s location in Mississauga?
Photo is courtesy the Chuck's Roadhouse Instagram page.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – December 3