Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Diners who like a casual but filling dinner, rejoice—a popular casual dining restaurant has just opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
In Mississauga (much like in any other city) some patrons like their restaurants fancy, some like them diverse, some like them vegan and some like them meaty. Mississauga has, much to everyone’s pleasure, alway offered a little something for every palate and taste.
And now it looks like another roadhouse-style restaurant has come to the city.
Chuck’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill, a resto that offers customers a traditional roadhouse experience with a contemporary twist, just opened a brand new location on Millcreek Drive, just off of Erin Mills Parkway.
The restaurant officially opened its doors on May 9.
As for what’s on the menu, the restaurant (which operates another location on Dundas St. W.) offers surf and turf (AAA beef and Caribbean lobster tail) for $20, a new Thai chicken wrap, salted garlic bread, loaded cheese fries, chicken wings, a variety of salads, burgers, sandwiches, a ton of steaks (think ribeye, t-bone, top sirloin and more), ribs, seafood and more.
Diners into drink special might also be happy to hear that the resto offers an 18oz. domestic draught for just $4 between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Bar and Grill Opens Third Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility