Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Diners who like a casual but filling dinner, rejoice—a popular casual dining restaurant has just opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
In Mississauga (much like in any other city) some patrons like their restaurants fancy, some like them diverse, some like them vegan and some like them meaty. Mississauga has, much to everyone’s pleasure, alway offered a little something for every palate and taste.
And now it looks like another roadhouse-style restaurant has come to the city.
Chuck’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill, a resto that offers customers a traditional roadhouse experience with a contemporary twist, just opened a brand new location on Millcreek Drive, just off of Erin Mills Parkway.
The restaurant officially opened its doors on May 9.
As for what’s on the menu, the restaurant (which operates another location on Dundas St. W.) offers surf and turf (AAA beef and Caribbean lobster tail) for $20, a new Thai chicken wrap, salted garlic bread, loaded cheese fries, chicken wings, a variety of salads, burgers, sandwiches, a ton of steaks (think ribeye, t-bone, top sirloin and more), ribs, seafood and more.
Diners into drink special might also be happy to hear that the resto offers an 18oz. domestic draught for just $4 between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga