Police Report Some Young Offenders Caught After Stabbing at High School
Earlier today, police reported a stabbing at St. Francis Xavier Secondary School in Mississauga.
St. Francis Xavier, San Lorenzo Ruiz CES, Barondale PES, Bristol PES, Nahani Way PES, and Cooksville were under hold and secure this afternoon, which was lifted at around 2:30 p.m.
A young male was rushed to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Two young offenders have now been caught, and a third is still soight by police. Police have stated they know the third offenders identity.
According to Const. Bancroft Wright, the three offenders and the victim all go to St. Francis Xavier.
The investigation continues.
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga High School Under Lockdown Following Reported Assault
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario