Police Report Some Young Offenders Caught After Stabbing at High School
Earlier today, police reported a stabbing at St. Francis Xavier Secondary School in Mississauga.
St. Francis Xavier, San Lorenzo Ruiz CES, Barondale PES, Bristol PES, Nahani Way PES, and Cooksville were under hold and secure this afternoon, which was lifted at around 2:30 p.m.
A young male was rushed to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Two young offenders have now been caught, and a third is still soight by police. Police have stated they know the third offenders identity.
According to Const. Bancroft Wright, the three offenders and the victim all go to St. Francis Xavier.
The investigation continues.
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga High School Under Lockdown Following Reported Assault
- School under hold and secure after attempted robbery in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases