Mississauga High School Under Lockdown Following Reported Assault
A Mississauga high school is under lockdown following a violent incident.
Peel police recently announced that St. Francis Xavier Secondary School has been locked down following a reported stabbing on school property.
There is no information on injuries at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: Peel police recently reported that a male victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. A male suspect fled the area wearing a black sweater and red polo.
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Police Report Some Young Offenders Caught After Stabbing at High School
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- One school in lockdown and others in hold and secure following fight in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise