Mississauga High School Under Lockdown Following Reported Assault
A Mississauga high school is under lockdown following a violent incident.
Peel police recently announced that St. Francis Xavier Secondary School has been locked down following a reported stabbing on school property.
There is no information on injuries at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: Peel police recently reported that a male victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. A male suspect fled the area wearing a black sweater and red polo.
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Police Report Some Young Offenders Caught After Stabbing at High School
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- UPDATE: Hold & Secure in Progress at Mississauga High School
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19