Mississauga High School Under Lockdown Following Reported Assault
A Mississauga high school is under lockdown following a violent incident.
Peel police recently announced that St. Francis Xavier Secondary School has been locked down following a reported stabbing on school property.
There is no information on injuries at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: Peel police recently reported that a male victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. A male suspect fled the area wearing a black sweater and red polo.
- Police Searching For a Missing Man Who Was Last Seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga's Top 5 Pizza Places
- Here's What You Need to Know About New Rules Being Proposed for Police Officers in Mississauga
- 49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- 5 Small Towns for a Summer Road Trip Outside of Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Police Report Some Young Offenders Caught After Stabbing at High School
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Hold & Secure in Progress at Mississauga High School
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen