Mississauga High School Under Lockdown Following Reported Assault
A Mississauga high school is under lockdown following a violent incident.
Peel police recently announced that St. Francis Xavier Secondary School has been locked down following a reported stabbing on school property.
There is no information on injuries at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: Peel police recently reported that a male victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. A male suspect fled the area wearing a black sweater and red polo.
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Police arrest suspect in connection to shooting in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Police Report Some Young Offenders Caught After Stabbing at High School
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- One school in lockdown and others in hold and secure following fight in Mississauga