Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a collision involving a train and vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which occurred in the Alexandra Ave. and Fourth Street area, came in around 12:45 p.m.
Police say a lone male was in the vehicle when it stopped on train tracks.
The train did strike the vehicle, but the male is outside of it and walking around, according to police.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Paramedics are on route.
Lakeshore West GO trains have been temporarily stopped as a result of the incident.
- UPDATE: Man in Hospital After Vehicle Struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Involved in GO Train Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Peel Regional Police assisting OPP with investigation into shooting in Mississauga
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga