Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a collision involving a train and vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which occurred in the Alexandra Ave. and Fourth Street area, came in around 12:45 p.m.
Police say a lone male was in the vehicle when it stopped on train tracks.
The train did strike the vehicle, but the male is outside of it and walking around, according to police.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Paramedics are on route.
Lakeshore West GO trains have been temporarily stopped as a result of the incident.
- UPDATE: Man in Hospital After Vehicle Struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Involved in GO Train Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Oakville woman pronounced dead after being struck by train in Milton
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break