Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a collision involving a train and vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which occurred in the Alexandra Ave. and Fourth Street area, came in around 12:45 p.m.
Police say a lone male was in the vehicle when it stopped on train tracks.
The train did strike the vehicle, but the male is outside of it and walking around, according to police.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Paramedics are on route.
Lakeshore West GO trains have been temporarily stopped as a result of the incident.
- UPDATE: Man in Hospital After Vehicle Struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Involved in GO Train Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19