Police Investigating After Residential Shooting Kills Man in Mississauga
Homicide detectives are searching for clues in a central Mississauga neighbourhood after a brazen daylight shooting left a man dead.
“There is no suspect information available,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
Emergency crews were sent to 4036 Bishopstoke Lane, near Meadows Blvd. - that’s north of Burnhamthorpe Rd. E., just east of Hurontario St - at 7:04 p.m. on Monday for a shooting call.
A male was located “suffering obvious signs of trauma,” said Murphy.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
His name and age haven’t been released.
Witnesses and anyone with video surveillance footage are being asked to come forward.
Tipsters can phone the homicide and missing persons bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3205 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation