PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
Now, a jaw-dropping Doulton Drive mansion that boasts 43,000 square feet of space (including the garages) and actual gold-gilding on the office walls is for sale for $50,000,000.
Sotheby's International Realty recently listed the "chateau-inspired estate" located at 2275 Doulton Drive, and the house is earthshattering.
Boasting seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms and 10,180.91 square metres of land, this majestic property boasts rooms that would look at home in a museum.
According to the listing, the home—dubbed Saint George Manor—is a French chateau-inspired residence that sits on a "majestic tree-lined property in prestigious Doulton Estates."
The opulent home boasts 25,000 square feet of living space and nearly 43,000 square feet, including garages and open to below areas.
The listing says the sprawling mansion boasts a limestone exterior with a slate roof. It also features five garages with heated floors that can house up to 15 vehicles.
The house also features Italian marble flooring, fireplaces, crystal chandeliers, a domed ceiling and skylight on the second floor, floor to ceiling windows in the kitchen and an extravagant gold-gilded office that you won't see in many other houses.
The listing says the houses also features an indoor pool pavilion with a fireplace, "soaring ceilings and sparkling stucco walks imported from Germany."
The second floor has six bedrooms, all with private ensuites. The spacious master bedroom and accompanying sitting area have a fireplace, his and hers ensuites, dressing rooms and a walk-out to a terrace.
The lower level is equipped with a full fitness facility with two washrooms and steam rooms and the flooring of the facility is made from recycled Nike soles.
Did we mention there's a theatre room?
Well, there is—and it's incredible.
According to the listing, the theatre features custom Lamborghini seating and a snack bar. The house also boasts nightclub-style space with a full bar.
The lower level offers a barbershop and nanny suite.
Would you spend $50 million on this house?
To learn more (and see even more incredible photos), click here.
All photos and information courtesy of Sotheby’s International Realty
- PHOTOS: Hugely Expensive GTA Mansion is For Sale
- 5 Most Popular Houses of the Week in Mississauga 2017
- PHOTOS: The most--and least--affordable houses that recently changed hands in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the priciest (and cheapest) houses that just sold in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga