Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
When you're driving along Mississauga Road in the Lorne Park area, you might be lucky to catch a glimpse of a semi-hidden castle turret peeking out above the trees.
Covered by mature trees and set back in its spacious lot, the castle house—which truly looks like a bona fide, genuine castle—has been wowing curious onlookers for years.
Now, we're happy to report that we can provide an interesting sneak peek into the eye-popping, custom-made Bavarian-style property that comes with some distinctive old world—and new world—touches.
This Place: This 5,000+ square foot Bavarian-style castle house boasts modern renovations and a few custom classic touches that give it a ton of personality. Did you know it's been the setting of numerous movies and TV shows?
Address: 1357 Mississauga Road
Price: $3,488,850 (as of 2017)
Neighbourhood: Clarkson-Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: It looks like a castle (a castle!) and boasts a custom kitchen, spa baths, a live music space and a full home theatre.
- Breathtaking 100 x 269.26 lot that features:
- Both historical and modern decor
- Abundant stained glass
- A full home theatre
- Live music space
- A massive ceiling mural that functions as a great statement piece
- Elegant fixtures (including a gorgeous bathroom chandelier)
- $14,181.90 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 100 x 269.26 lot size
- Two-and-a-half storey, detached home
Bonus House of the Week courtesy of The Papousek Team with RE/MAX Realty Enterprises
- 5 Most Popular Houses of the Week in Mississauga 2017
- What's Happening with the High Park-Style Castle Park in Mississauga?
- New Two-Storey Playground Castle Planned for Mississauga Park
- Halton House of the Month: $3.5 Mil Custom Home With Yoga Room
- Much Anticipated Castle Park About to Open in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply