Mississauga Sunday Rewind
by Khaled Iwamura on December 27, 2015
Check out the top viewed pages of the past week on insauga.com:
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, known for a long list of popular cooking television shows and as an advocate for better food education, will open his second Canadian restaurant. Jamie’s Italian resto is set to open at Square One in 2016.
Read more Top 5 Share Platters in Mississauga
Variety is the spice of life and when it comes to food, that old adage has never been truer.
Read more Top 5 New Year’s Eve Events in Mississauga
While it’s not quite Christmas yet, Santa will be here in the next few days to bring you a super chic or sexy outfit to wear on New Year’s Eve!
Read more Top 10 Restaurant Openings of 2015 in Mississauga
2015 was an impressive year in Mississauga’s food scene with over 30 new restaurants making Mississauga their home!
Read more 5 Most Popular Houses of the Week
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! Every week, insauga.com has showcased some of the most stunning houses in Mississauga. You’ve probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you’ll know.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good