5 Most Popular Houses of the Week
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! Every week, insauga.com has showcased some of the most stunning houses in Mississauga. You've probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you'll know.
Here are the top 5 most viewed houses of the week in Mississauga:
5 - 7000 sqft Home in Cooksville
The Place: Here is a stunning architectural 7000 sqft Home in Cooksville that overlooks a ravine that has one of the most gorgeous living rooms.
4 - 1.4 Acres on Lake Ontario
The Place: 1.349 acres on a breathtaking waterfront property located on a very private court in coveted Lorne Park.
3 - $3.2 Mil Home in Cooksville
The Place: Custom built 6000 sqft Gordon Woods estate home that has stunning living room with two storey glass windows overlooking the pool and waterfall.
2 - $4mil Home Overlooking a Ravine
The Place: This is a custom-built executive home located in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in Mississauga. You can find it just off Mississauga Road in Port Credit.
1 - 123 Kenollie Avenue
The Place: A true one of a kind modern home masterpiece in the sought-after Mineola West neighbourhood with over 9,000 sq. ft. of living space and a stunning spa-esque backyard.
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win