5 Most Popular Houses of the Week
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! Every week, insauga.com has showcased some of the most stunning houses in Mississauga. You've probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you'll know.
Here are the top 5 most viewed houses of the week in Mississauga:
5 - 7000 sqft Home in Cooksville
Here is a stunning architectural 7000 sqft Home in Cooksville that overlooks a ravine that has one of the most gorgeous living rooms.
4 - 1.4 Acres on Lake Ontario
The Place: 1.349 acres on a breathtaking waterfront property located on a very private court in coveted Lorne Park.
3 - $3.2 Mil Home in Cooksville
The Place: Custom built 6000 sqft Gordon Woods estate home that has stunning living room with two storey glass windows overlooking the pool and waterfall.
2 - $4mil Home Overlooking a Ravine
The Place: This is a custom-built executive home located in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in Mississauga. You can find it just off Mississauga Road in Port Credit.
1 - 123 Kenollie Avenue
The Place: A true one of a kind modern home masterpiece in the sought-after Mineola West neighbourhood with over 9,000 sq. ft. of living space and a stunning spa-esque backyard.
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Mississauga