Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
A missing Mississauga girl has been captured on video surveillance the same night she vanished, say Peel police.
Soleil Fleury, 15, was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. at her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
She was captured on local video surveillance riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleuy was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands and is believed to be carrying a charcoal grey Roots backpack.
When Fleury was last seen riding the bike - similar to the one seen below - she was wearing pants and a dark jacket.
Volunteers have been searching for Fleury in the Erindale Park area.
Fleury goes to school in Oakville. A missing poster is pinned to a bulletin board at the Starbucks in the Whole Foods plaza.
Her mother, who lives in Burlington, says Fleury’s phone is off.
“We are terrified and feel completely lost as to where she might be,” Sue Clark wrote in a recent Facebook post.
“She does not have a peer support network. Please help us find her and bring her home.”
Fleury is described Asian, light-skinned, standing 5-feet, weighing 110 pounds with a slim build.
She has straight black hair above the shoulder.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Fleury is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
- Police Searching for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Girl