Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
The worried mother of 15-year-old Mississauga girl Soleil Fleury, who was last seen on the weekend at her father's home, is pleading with people to help her locate her daughter.
Sue Clark, Soleil Fleury's mother, recently took to Facebook to ask for help in locating her daughter, who she says suffers from depression.
"I am about to bare my soul in the hopes that it gets my daughter home," Clark wrote in a Facebook post. "As some of you know Soleil suffers with depression."
Peel police say that Fleury was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 5 at approximately 10:00 p.m. at her home in The Credit Woodlands and Dundas Street West area.
Clark's post indicates that she's not entirely sure what Fleury might have been wearing at the time of her disappearance or what was in her knapsack, but she suggests Fleury could have been wearing her school uniform, which police say consists of a burgundy kilt, grey knee socks and a navy sweater.
Clark says Fleury has not turned on her phone.
"We are terrified and feel completely lost as to where she might be. She does not have a peer support network. Please help us find her and bring her home."
Fleury is described as a light-skinned Asian female who is 5' feet tall and 110 pounds. She has a slim build and straight black shoulder-length hair.
Clark says the community has come out and shown its full support at this difficult time.
"No news to report other than I am overwhelmed with all the love and support you have all shown us these past few days. I always knew I had a great “village” I just didn’t know how big that village was. Hopefully today by sharing her poster around Mississauga we will get someone to remember seeing her in the past few days," Clark wrote in a follow-up Facebook post.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Fleury is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
- Mississauga Mother Upset After Six-Year-Old Daughter Handcuffed at School