Loblaw reports 5 COVID-19 cases in Hamilton and Oakville stores
Loblaw has disclosed five COVID-19 cases that are related to two of its stores, one in Oakville and the other in Stoney Creek.
Three workers at the Fortinos South Oakville, located at 173 Lakeshore Rd. W. in Oakville, tested positive on Monday and Tuesday.
Two are believed to have worked in the store as recently as June 6. The the other is reported to have last worked on June 4.
The other two cases are related to a Shoppers Drug Mart location at Worsley Road and Hwy. 8 in Stoney Creek. One worker at the location (369 377 Hwy. 8, Stoney Creek) tested positive on Monday and had more recently worked on June 10.
The other worker, who tested positive on Sunday, is believed to have most recently worked on June 9.
Loblaw has stated that it “work(s) closely with public health and follow(s) their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores” when a worker has a positive COVID-19 test.
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Workers at Mississauga and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Four employees from three grocery stores in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February