New case of COVID-19 found at Brampton location of Fortinos
A worker at Fortinos in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
The company says the case was confirmed today (Jan. 26) at the store located at Fletcher's Meadow Plaza in the area of Worthington Ave. and Bovaird Dr. W.
The employee is believed to have last worked at the location on January 18.
In a statement released by the company, it says it is prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in all stores.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement reads.
- Worker at Brampton Fortinos location tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Fortinos grocery store worker in Burlington tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- No Pfizer until mid July for adults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Two Mississauga 16-year-olds arrested for burning Pride flag
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Just 21 new COVID-19 cases in Peel Region, 10 in Mississauga and 10 in Brampton