New case of COVID-19 found at Brampton location of Fortinos
A worker at Fortinos in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
The company says the case was confirmed today (Jan. 26) at the store located at Fletcher's Meadow Plaza in the area of Worthington Ave. and Bovaird Dr. W.
The employee is believed to have last worked at the location on January 18.
In a statement released by the company, it says it is prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in all stores.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement reads.
- New COVID-19 case reported at another Fortinos location in Hamilton
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Brampton Corners Shopping Mall tests positive for the coronavirus
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU