Here’s What’s Happening with a Restaurant That Was Destroyed by a Fire in Mississauga
In Oct. 2017, a serious fire erupted in one of Mississauga's best-known all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants.
While Heart Sushi—"ground zero" of the blaze, as it were—was completely gutted by the fire, it wasn't the only restaurant affected in the bustling Hurontario and Bristol Rd. plaza.
The other affected establishments included Bombay Chopsticks and Naan Kabob—and the loss of Bombay Chopsticks was devastating to everyone who frequented one of Mississauga's most beloved Hakka joints.
But fortunately for Bombay Chopsticks fans, the brand is going reemerge in some fashion very soon.
I reached out to the resto's operators to see if there are any plans in store for Bombay Chopsticks, and found out—much to my delight (and hopefully yours as well)—that the owners are currently in the process of re-opening a takeout concept.
While there aren't too many other details available just yet (other than that the new resto will also be located in Mississauga), we're happy to hear that Bombay Chopsticks will emerge from the ashes (pun intended) as something fresh, new and, above all else, tasty.
More details to come.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon