Here’s What’s Happening with a Restaurant That Was Destroyed by a Fire in Mississauga
In Oct. 2017, a serious fire erupted in one of Mississauga's best-known all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants.
While Heart Sushi—"ground zero" of the blaze, as it were—was completely gutted by the fire, it wasn't the only restaurant affected in the bustling Hurontario and Bristol Rd. plaza.
The other affected establishments included Bombay Chopsticks and Naan Kabob—and the loss of Bombay Chopsticks was devastating to everyone who frequented one of Mississauga's most beloved Hakka joints.
But fortunately for Bombay Chopsticks fans, the brand is going reemerge in some fashion very soon.
I reached out to the resto's operators to see if there are any plans in store for Bombay Chopsticks, and found out—much to my delight (and hopefully yours as well)—that the owners are currently in the process of re-opening a takeout concept.
While there aren't too many other details available just yet (other than that the new resto will also be located in Mississauga), we're happy to hear that Bombay Chopsticks will emerge from the ashes (pun intended) as something fresh, new and, above all else, tasty.
More details to come.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $5.3 Mil Mansion with Tennis Court
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga