Crash Forces Major Road Closure in Mississauga
At least one person is in hospital following a multi-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Saturday.
Hurontario St. is closed at Highway 401.
Peel police and OPP are on scene investigating the collision near the westbound off-ramp, which took place around 3 a.m.
Peel paramedics and Mississauga Fire crews are attending.
All lanes were blocked, reopening by 7:15 a.m.
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
- Driver Charged After Fleeing From Police in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Paramedics Attending Highway Crash in Mississauga