Crash Forces Major Road Closure in Mississauga
At least one person is in hospital following a multi-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Saturday.
Hurontario St. is closed at Highway 401.
Peel police and OPP are on scene investigating the collision near the westbound off-ramp, which took place around 3 a.m.
Peel paramedics and Mississauga Fire crews are attending.
All lanes were blocked, reopening by 7:15 a.m.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
- Driver Charged After Fleeing From Police in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious