Crash Forces Major Road Closure in Mississauga
At least one person is in hospital following a multi-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Saturday.
Hurontario St. is closed at Highway 401.
Peel police and OPP are on scene investigating the collision near the westbound off-ramp, which took place around 3 a.m.
Peel paramedics and Mississauga Fire crews are attending.
All lanes were blocked, reopening by 7:15 a.m.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
- Driver Charged After Fleeing From Police in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Six Taken to Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga