Crash Forces Major Road Closure in Mississauga
At least one person is in hospital following a multi-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Saturday.
Hurontario St. is closed at Highway 401.
Peel police and OPP are on scene investigating the collision near the westbound off-ramp, which took place around 3 a.m.
Peel paramedics and Mississauga Fire crews are attending.
All lanes were blocked, reopening by 7:15 a.m.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
- Driver Charged After Fleeing From Police in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Six Taken to Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three