Crash Forces Major Road Closure in Mississauga
At least one person is in hospital following a multi-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Saturday.
Hurontario St. is closed at Highway 401.
Peel police and OPP are on scene investigating the collision near the westbound off-ramp, which took place around 3 a.m.
Peel paramedics and Mississauga Fire crews are attending.
All lanes were blocked, reopening by 7:15 a.m.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- A look at one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
- Driver Charged After Fleeing From Police in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Six Taken to Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga