Car and Bus Involved in Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police are on scene following another hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a second fail to remain collision occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Eglinton Ave. area.
The crash involved a car and bus.
Police say two occupants on the bus sustained minor injuries. The suspect vehicle is described as a black four-door Honda with damage to the rear passenger panel.
This is the second hit and run incident of the day. Earlier, police announced they were looking for a bleeding man who fled from a crash in the Shepard and King area.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Hit and Run Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Crash in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga