Car and Bus Involved in Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police are on scene following another hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a second fail to remain collision occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Eglinton Ave. area.
The crash involved a car and bus.
Police say two occupants on the bus sustained minor injuries. The suspect vehicle is described as a black four-door Honda with damage to the rear passenger panel.
This is the second hit and run incident of the day. Earlier, police announced they were looking for a bleeding man who fled from a crash in the Shepard and King area.
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Hit and Run Crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Involved in GO Train Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise