Car and Bus Involved in Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police are on scene following another hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a second fail to remain collision occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Eglinton Ave. area.
The crash involved a car and bus.
Police say two occupants on the bus sustained minor injuries. The suspect vehicle is described as a black four-door Honda with damage to the rear passenger panel.
This is the second hit and run incident of the day. Earlier, police announced they were looking for a bleeding man who fled from a crash in the Shepard and King area.
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects in Brampton fail to remain collision
- Police on Scene Following Hit and Run Crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Involved in GO Train Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer