Car and Bus Involved in Hit and Run Collision in Mississauga
Police are on scene following another hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a second fail to remain collision occurred in the Mavis Rd. and Eglinton Ave. area.
The crash involved a car and bus.
Police say two occupants on the bus sustained minor injuries. The suspect vehicle is described as a black four-door Honda with damage to the rear passenger panel.
This is the second hit and run incident of the day. Earlier, police announced they were looking for a bleeding man who fled from a crash in the Shepard and King area.
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Hit and Run Crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Involved in GO Train Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant