Police on Scene Following Hit and Run Crash in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a fail to remain crash occurred in the Shepard Ave. and King St. E. area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
UPDATE: Police say that a male who fled the scene is bleeding from the back of the head. He is described as a black male who 5’7” and 200 lbs. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and white t-shirt.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Police on scene after male flees collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Five-Vehicle Crash and Hit and Run in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Crash in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene at Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze