Police on Scene Following Hit and Run Crash in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a hit and run collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a fail to remain crash occurred in the Shepard Ave. and King St. E. area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
UPDATE: Police say that a male who fled the scene is bleeding from the back of the head. He is described as a black male who 5’7” and 200 lbs. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and white t-shirt.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Five-Vehicle Crash and Hit and Run in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Crash in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene at Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Multi-Motorcycle Crash