Young Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
With all the kids back at school, it’s important for everyone — drivers and cyclists alike — to be mindful of increased traffic and be extra cautious.
According to Peel police, a cyclist was struck at the Morningstar Rd. and Airport Rd. intersection in Mississauga this morning.
The cyclist is a youth who was riding a bicycle to school. Although the victim was injured, the police are reporting that, thankfully, the injuries are very minor.
Traffic is currently slow in the area, so give yourself extra time if you’re commuting in the neighbourhood and be extra vigilant.
Stay safe, everyone!
*Cyclist struck* at intersection of Morningstar Rd & Airport Rd, Msga, injury very minor, youth riding bike to school. Traffic slow in area.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 9, 2016
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity