Young Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
With all the kids back at school, it’s important for everyone — drivers and cyclists alike — to be mindful of increased traffic and be extra cautious.
According to Peel police, a cyclist was struck at the Morningstar Rd. and Airport Rd. intersection in Mississauga this morning.
The cyclist is a youth who was riding a bicycle to school. Although the victim was injured, the police are reporting that, thankfully, the injuries are very minor.
Traffic is currently slow in the area, so give yourself extra time if you’re commuting in the neighbourhood and be extra vigilant.
Stay safe, everyone!
*Cyclist struck* at intersection of Morningstar Rd & Airport Rd, Msga, injury very minor, youth riding bike to school. Traffic slow in area.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 9, 2016
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19