Young Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
With all the kids back at school, it’s important for everyone — drivers and cyclists alike — to be mindful of increased traffic and be extra cautious.
According to Peel police, a cyclist was struck at the Morningstar Rd. and Airport Rd. intersection in Mississauga this morning.
The cyclist is a youth who was riding a bicycle to school. Although the victim was injured, the police are reporting that, thankfully, the injuries are very minor.
Traffic is currently slow in the area, so give yourself extra time if you’re commuting in the neighbourhood and be extra vigilant.
Stay safe, everyone!
*Cyclist struck* at intersection of Morningstar Rd & Airport Rd, Msga, injury very minor, youth riding bike to school. Traffic slow in area.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 9, 2016
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing Woman