Yoga with Goats is Coming to Mississauga
Yes, you read that headline correctly—yoga with pygmy goats (the adorable little barnyard animals) is coming to Mississauga.
The event, which will take place on Aug. 12 in Erindale Park, is being run by the Niagara-on-the-Lake-based Fox Den Yoga—a studio that boasts what it calls (fairly accurately, I think) "exciting and innovative programs that challenge and inspire."
As far as goat yoga goes, the studio says the cute beasties bring yogis "into their energy with their adorable antics and Zen way of being." Fox Den Yoga says the practices are taught to live music and that portions of the proceeds of the $35 tickets go towards animal rescue organizations.
The goats may nuzzle and climb on you, but their small size makes injury or discomfort unlikely.
While the organization's studio is in the Niagara area, it does take its goat show on the road.
Before hitting Mississauga, the goats will be stopping at Hidden Valley Park in Burlington on July 9.
The Erindale Park event will kick off at 1:30 p.m.
To learn more, click here.
Be sure to book a spot early!
Photos courtesy of Fox Den's official Facebook page.
- Mississauga yoga studio says it won’t be reopening its brick and mortar studio after COVID-19 restrictions lift
- Brand New Affordable Yoga Studio Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular yoga studio in Mississauga permanently closing due to COVID-19
- Hamilton yoga studio offering outdoor classes
- Yoga studio wants permit break for park classes in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario