Woman Suspected of Drunk Driving After a Collision in Mississauga
Police have arrested a woman suspected of drunk driving after a vehicle collision occured in north Mississauga Friday morning.
The scene of the crash was at Erin Mills Parkway and Britannia Road around 8 a.m., the Mississauga News reports.
According to police, an SUV rolled over and crashed into a silver car. Two people had to be treated at the scene for minor injuries, but it looks like no one was too badly hurt.
The female driver that was arrested is suspecting of driving impaired at the time of the incident. Charges are currently pending.
Police are urging any witnesses call them at 905-453-2121 (ext. 1100).
(Photo from Peel Police Twitter.)
- Police Concerned with Daytime Drunk Driving in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Woman Injured in Early Morning Impaired Driving Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton