Woman Suspected of Drunk Driving After a Collision in Mississauga
Police have arrested a woman suspected of drunk driving after a vehicle collision occured in north Mississauga Friday morning.
The scene of the crash was at Erin Mills Parkway and Britannia Road around 8 a.m., the Mississauga News reports.
According to police, an SUV rolled over and crashed into a silver car. Two people had to be treated at the scene for minor injuries, but it looks like no one was too badly hurt.
The female driver that was arrested is suspecting of driving impaired at the time of the incident. Charges are currently pending.
Police are urging any witnesses call them at 905-453-2121 (ext. 1100).
(Photo from Peel Police Twitter.)
- Police Concerned with Daytime Drunk Driving in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Woman Injured in Early Morning Impaired Driving Collision in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021