Woman Found With Facial Injuries Near Mississauga Parking Lot
A woman is in hospital after being found partially clad in Mississauga with injuries to her face early Tuesday.
“Officers are on scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
Police found the victim near a parking lot at 5:35 a.m. along Prince of Wales Dr.
That’s in the Rathburn Rd. W. and Confederation Pkwy. area.
Paramedics treated the woman before taking her to hospital.
Police are looking to determine if the victim lives in the area.
There are no suspects in custody, however, Wright says there’s no threat to public safety.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Investigating After Woman Allegedly Robbed at Hospital in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying elderly woman found wandering alone in Brampton
- Elderly woman found dead under suspicious circumstances in Mississauga: Police
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Man Who Assaulted Woman in Mississauga
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga