Woman Found With Facial Injuries Near Mississauga Parking Lot
A woman is in hospital after being found partially clad in Mississauga with injuries to her face early Tuesday.
“Officers are on scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
Police found the victim near a parking lot at 5:35 a.m. along Prince of Wales Dr.
That’s in the Rathburn Rd. W. and Confederation Pkwy. area.
Paramedics treated the woman before taking her to hospital.
Police are looking to determine if the victim lives in the area.
There are no suspects in custody, however, Wright says there’s no threat to public safety.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- 5 Spas to Road Trip to Outside of Mississauga
- Battle Results! Best Calamari Battle: Mississauga Vs. Oakville