Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A female pedestrian has died after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Shortly before 3:30 p.m., Peel police said officers were on scene following a collision involving a pedestrian in the Dorcas St. and Minotola Ave. area.
Peel Paramedics say the elderly victim was struck by a dump truck.
Police say the pedestrian has succumbed to her injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Any witnesses are asked to call 905-453-2121 ext. 3710.
Updates to follow.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Male pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Police searching for people who fled vehicle after crash in Mississauga