UPDATED: Woman Currently Missing in Mississauga
Police are searching for another missing woman in Mississauga.
Sarah Henry, 24, was last seen on Wednesday, March 21 at her residence in the area of Sheridan Park Drive and Erin Mills Parkway. Henry told her family that she was going to Toronto.
Police received information that she may be in the area of Dundas Street East and Sherboure Street in Toronto.
Henry is described as a white woman, 5'9" feet tall, medium build, with long straight brown hair and hazel eyes. She requires medication that she doesn’t have with her.
Anyone with info on her whereabouts is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATED: Henry was located in good health, police said on Tuesday March 27.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga