UPDATED: Woman Currently Missing in Mississauga
Police are searching for another missing woman in Mississauga.
Sarah Henry, 24, was last seen on Wednesday, March 21 at her residence in the area of Sheridan Park Drive and Erin Mills Parkway. Henry told her family that she was going to Toronto.
Police received information that she may be in the area of Dundas Street East and Sherboure Street in Toronto.
Henry is described as a white woman, 5'9" feet tall, medium build, with long straight brown hair and hazel eyes. She requires medication that she doesn’t have with her.
Anyone with info on her whereabouts is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATED: Henry was located in good health, police said on Tuesday March 27.
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen