Mississauga murder victim identified, police seek witnesses
Peel Regional Police homicide investigators are canvassing a rural area of Mississauga where 22-year-old Marissa Radstake died from gunshot wounds late Wednesday night, and are also asking for the public’s assistance.
Around 11:40 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a call for a shooting in the area of Ninth Line and Burnhamthorpe Road West in the City of Mississauga. Officers and first responders located Radstake (shown above in photo), suffering from gunshot wounds in the parking lot area outside of a business. Despite the efforts of first responders, Radstake died at the scene.
Investigators from PRP’s Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau have been searching the area for for witnesses.https://www.peelcrimestoppers.ca/
If anyone has any information, dashcam or video footage they are asked to contact investigators with the Homicide and Missing Person Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
(Photo courtesy Peel Regional Police.)
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital