Winning Lottery Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
If you recently bought a lottery ticket somewhere in Mississauga, you may have just won big!
In a recent statement, OLG says that a number of winning tickets were sold in Ontario for its most recent Lotto Max draw (on the evening of February 23, 2018).
There was one Maxmillions ticket, worth $1 million, sold in Toronto.
One of the second prize winning tickets, worth $118,272.60 each, was sold in Mississauga. Three others were sold in Brampton, Orillia and Toronto.
Lastly, three Encore winning tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in the Barrie area, Burlington and Toronto.
The $60 million jackpot winning ticket was sold outside of Ontario in an Atlantic province.
The next Lotto Max draw will be held on Friday, March 2 for an estimated $23 million jackpot.
Check those tickets and see if you’ve won!
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges