What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga
Square One entered Step 1 on Friday, when non-essentially businesses and outdoor patios at shopping centres were allowed to reopen.
The Mississauga shopping centre, in according with the new provincial restrictions, is opening non-essential businesses that have exterior access, as well as outdoor patios with capacity limits. In total, about 80 retailers are now open, and eight restaurants are open for outdoor dining with a limit of four people to a table.
The mall, which is managed by Oxford Properties, is opening access only through Entrance 7 & The Food District. All patrons will have a COVID-19 screening on entry, but Square One says patrons can also complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire online, take a screenshot with their phone and show it at the entrance.
Some of the non-essential stores that are now open include Harry Rosen/Tiffany, Holt Renfew, Hudson’s Bay, Indigo, SportChek and The Source.
The mall is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Sunday.
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- These Square One stores are offering curbside pickup in Mississauga
- Bramalea City Centre in Brampton reopens with some limitations
- Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon
- Patios and retail might open Friday in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?