WestJet adding sunny destinations to travel schedule
Good news for those who are hoping to escape the cold and spend the holidays somewhere warm, WestJet has added several sunny destinations to its schedule.
Starting December 5, WestJet will be servicing 55 warmer regions, including the Caribbean, the U.S. (including Hawaii), and Mexico.
Additionally, the airline will also be increasing the number of domestic flights available for travellers.
“While this winter travel season looks quite different from years past, we are pleased to be able to offer our guests a variety of flights during the holidays,” Arved von zur Muehlen, Chief Commercial Officer for WestJet, said in a news release.
“Whatever the reason for travel, WestJet continues to safely connect Canadians to destinations across our network and will continue to make changes to the schedule to meet the ever-changing needs of our guests and airline," he continued.
The destinations now being serviced include Liberia, Costa Rica; Punta Cana and Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; Bridgetown, Barbados; Mazatlan and Huatulco, Mexico; as well as Orlando, Las Vegas, Honolulu Oahu and Kahului Maui in the U.S.
WestJet will be servicing these locations from December 5 to January 4, 2021.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases