Weather Statement Issued for Mississauga
Bundle up, baby.
It’s bitterly cold.
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills.
A cold snap today through Saturday is on tap.
“A bitterly cold northwesterly flow will develop over southern Ontario today,” reads the Environment Canada warning issued at 4:46 a.m. Thursday.
It’s expected to end by Sunday.
Thursday’s forecast is cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries — the predicted high is -17 C but it’ll feel ike -27 C with the wind chill. The low is -21 C and with the wind chill, it’s -33 C.
Friday’s predicted high is -17 C and -29 C including the wind chill.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga