Weather Statement Issued for Mississauga
Bundle up, baby.
It’s bitterly cold.
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills.
A cold snap today through Saturday is on tap.
“A bitterly cold northwesterly flow will develop over southern Ontario today,” reads the Environment Canada warning issued at 4:46 a.m. Thursday.
It’s expected to end by Sunday.
Thursday’s forecast is cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries — the predicted high is -17 C but it’ll feel ike -27 C with the wind chill. The low is -21 C and with the wind chill, it’s -33 C.
Friday’s predicted high is -17 C and -29 C including the wind chill.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases