Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Mississauga
Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occurring.
A fog advisory is currently in effect for Mississauga (along with Halton and the rest of Peel). According to Environment Canada, near zero visibility is expected or occurring in some areas.
Widespread fog from Lake Ontario will continue to affect much of the Golden Horseshoe this morning. It is expected to be locally dense with near zero visibility in some areas. It should lift by afternoon in some areas.
Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. If visibility is reduced while driving, slow down, watch for tail lights ahead and be prepared to stop.
Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga