Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
It’s almost May but it seems we still haven’t seen the last of the white stuff.
According to the Weather Network, temperatures this weekend will be more typical of late March or early April, with the cooler weather to continue into next week.
“After a dry start to the day, another system that will bring the threat for showers late in the day and the rain could mix with wet snow across northern parts of the Golden Horseshoe,” the Network reports.
Colder than seasonal temperatures are expected next weekend as well and into the second week of May.
A chance of snow is also in Environment Canada’s current forecast, which calls for flurries Saturday evening, April 27 and rain showers/flurries on Sunday, April 28.
Rain and cloudy weather is expected for the rest of the week, with some sunshine returning to us on Thursday.
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Possible snow and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- More Rain and Snow Expected to Hit Mississauga
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns