Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
With the crazy low temperatures and numerous cold warnings issued over the past couple of weeks, we could all use some warmer weather right about now.
Thankfully, it looks like this weekend will be offering a nice respite from the harsh winter cold.
According to Environment Canada’s weather forecast, it’s expected to gradually get warmer over the next few days, with a weekend high of 4 degrees Celsius on Sunday.
A high of 5 degrees is anticipated for Monday before the weather begins to cool down again on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Unfortunately, even with the higher temperatures it may still be “stay indoors” weather, with a chance of rain showers/flurries on Saturday evening and all day Sunday and Monday.
Enjoy the warmth while you can, Mississauga!
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Much Warmer Weather in the Forecast This Week in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children