Warm Weekend in Store for Mississauga
Winter is not coming for Mississauga…yet
We know, we know—you hate up and down and wildly confusing weather reports.
We do, too.
We also know that, for the past few weeks, we've been sharing Weather Network reports about winter's imminent (and awful) arrival.
Well, although we do know that winter is indeed coming (and may be a bad one) for us, it looks like we're getting a sweet reprieve this weekend.
According to a glorious Environment Canada report, this weekend is supposed to be straight up excellent.
Both Saturday (Nov. 5) and Sunday (Nov. 6) will be a balmy 15 degrees and the good weather will continue into the week, with highs of 18 degrees expected for Monday (Nov. 7). Temperatures will start dipping after that, but will remain in the double-digits.
So, get out and enjoy a few last-minute hikes and bike rides before that snow comes down hard and ruins everything for everyone.
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady