WALK-THRU & TRY: Brand new cocktails at Capra’s Kitchen in Mississauga
When Capra’s Kitchen opened its doors in Mississauga, the food scene changed—and the restaurant is doing its best to ensure local foodies are never bored.
It feels like only yesterday that celebrity chef Chef Massimo Capra and his signature ‘stache and big personality came to our city. In 2017, Chef Massimo opened Capra’s Kitchen in his hometown of Mississauga in the former Villa La Bella space along Lakeshore Rd. in the Clarkson neighbourhood.
While the food at Capra’s Kitchen is not to be missed, the chic but casual hotspot is changing things up with a brand new cocktail menu that drink aficionados will absolutely love. At Capra’s, you can come for a delicious Italian meal and stay for the unique, hand-crafted cocktails.
In fact, diners in the mood for a drink can simply come in, grab a seat at the beautiful bar and sip on a classic or modern cocktail while enjoying the game on TV.
So, what’s on the new cocktail menu?
The new menu features barrel-aged cocktails, including a Negroni that’s been aged for 30 days. The cocktail consists of Tanquerey gun, Dolins sweet vermouth, Campari and orange bitters. Guests can also indulge in an Old Fashioned aged for 50 days! The drink is made with Wild Turkey, Montenegro, Angostura, orange bitters and a sugar cube.
Fans of classic cocktails can also enjoy a Manhattan made with Wild Turkey, Dolins sweet vermouth, Luxardo and cherry masala chai bitters.
Those aren’t the only cocktails on the menu! Adventurous drinkers can also enjoy prosecco cocktails, such as the Hugo (with is made with St. Germain elderflower liqueur, a splash of soda and fresh mint), the Pomegranate Spritz (made with Pama liqueur, a splash of soda and pomegranate seeds), and the Limensecco Spritz (made with Nastro D’oro limoncello, Cocchi Americano, and lemon wheels).
Guests can also enjoy more classic cocktails, such as the Natale Gin & Tonic (made with Botanist gin, lime, pure cranberry juice, rosemary, and Fever Tree tonic), the Affino Sour (made with Dillons gin, Affino liqueur, lemon and lime, sage syrup, and egg whites) and the Cide Car (made with Hennessy, apple cider, chai syrup, and cherry masala chai bitters).
Capra’s also offers wine cocktails, such as the Sangria Rossa (made with strawberries, Vecchia Romagna, mango juice, lemon and red wine) and the Mulled Wine (served warm and made with Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Vecchia Romagna brandy, citrus peel and spices).
So if you’re in the mood for a one-of-a-kind drink, Capra’s is the place to go.
- WALK THRU & TRY: 3 Most Popular Dishes at Capra's Kitchen
- WALK THRU + TRY: New gnocchi dish at Capra’s Kitchen in Mississauga
- Celebrity Chef Massimo Capra Set to Hit Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Celebrity Chef Massimo to Open a Restaurant in Mississauga
- New Openings: Stir Kitchen & Beverage Co.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga