VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
There was a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga that has resulted in two people with serious injuries.
At around 9:23 a.m, two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard.
According to the police, one vehicle flipped over trapping a woman inside the vehicle.
The Mississauga Fire Service has extricated the patient, she was transported to the Toronto Trauma Centre via the Ornge Air Ambulance with life-threatening injuries. She is now in a stable condition.
A man was also taken to the local hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard have been blocked off. The police have closed off Hurontario Street southbound at Milverton. The traffic from Hurontario Street northbound is being diverted to Matheson Boulevard.
The police are advising all drivers to avoid the area.
UPDATE: All road closures have been cleared and roadway is now open.
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Mississauga Hotel Reopens With Brand New Look and Trendy Burger Restaurant
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Serious Collision In Mississauga Leads To Road Closure
- Female Trapped In Vehicle After Serious Collision In Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Collision Prompts Closure at Major Intersection in Mississauga