VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
There was a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga that has resulted in two people with serious injuries.
At around 9:23 a.m, two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard.
According to the police, one vehicle flipped over trapping a woman inside the vehicle.
The Mississauga Fire Service has extricated the patient, she was transported to the Toronto Trauma Centre via the Ornge Air Ambulance with life-threatening injuries. She is now in a stable condition.
A man was also taken to the local hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard have been blocked off. The police have closed off Hurontario Street southbound at Milverton. The traffic from Hurontario Street northbound is being diverted to Matheson Boulevard.
The police are advising all drivers to avoid the area.
UPDATE: All road closures have been cleared and roadway is now open.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Houses still selling for sky-high prices in Mississauga--but COVID-19 could change that
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Serious Collision In Mississauga Leads To Road Closure
- Female Trapped In Vehicle After Serious Collision In Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision