VIDEO: Police searching for suspects in sexual assault incident in Mississauga
Police have released a video and photo in a bid to identify suspects wanted in connection with an alleged sexual assault incident that took place in Mississauga.
Peel police say the victim, who visited a nightclub in the Dixie Road and Aimco Blvd. area on Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, was sexually assaulted after the club closed in the early morning hours of Sunday, March 1.
Police say the victim, who they describe as “distraught,” was located near the nightclub at 3:50 am.
Police say the victim suffered minor injuries as a result of the incident and that it is believed the suspects were at the club earlier that evening.
A video of the suspects, courtest of Peel police, can be seen below.
A photo of the suspect vehicle has also been released (see cover photo).
Investigators from the Special Victims Unit are urging the suspects to contact a lawyer and turn themselves in.
Anyone who has any information is asked to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121 Ext 3460.
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspects following assault at Mississauga gas station
- VIDEO: Police still looking for suspect wanted in connection with sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police make pair of arrests in relation to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking assistance from the public in relation to a sexual assault that occurred in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household