VIDEO: Police searching for suspects in sexual assault incident in Mississauga
Police have released a video and photo in a bid to identify suspects wanted in connection with an alleged sexual assault incident that took place in Mississauga.
Peel police say the victim, who visited a nightclub in the Dixie Road and Aimco Blvd. area on Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, was sexually assaulted after the club closed in the early morning hours of Sunday, March 1.
Police say the victim, who they describe as “distraught,” was located near the nightclub at 3:50 am.
Police say the victim suffered minor injuries as a result of the incident and that it is believed the suspects were at the club earlier that evening.
A video of the suspects, courtest of Peel police, can be seen below.
A photo of the suspect vehicle has also been released (see cover photo).
Investigators from the Special Victims Unit are urging the suspects to contact a lawyer and turn themselves in.
Anyone who has any information is asked to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121 Ext 3460.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police make pair of arrests in relation to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking assistance from the public in relation to a sexual assault that occurred in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga