VIDEO: Police Discover Two Bodies After Recovering Car Driven by Oakville Brothers in Mississauga
There have been some new developments in the unfolding story surrounding two Oakville brothers who went missing in Mississauga last weekend.
Earlier today, reports emerged that police recovered a 2011 silver BMW that was operated by the men at the time of their disappearance. According to CityNews Toronto, the car was found in a man-made pond in the Tenth Line and Thomas Street area.
Now, CityNews is reporting that a body has been recovered at the scene.
There are also unconfirmed eyewitness reports that a second body has been recovered along with the first. The witness also told insauga.com that it does not appear that the bodies were in the car when it was pulled from the pond.
The identities of the bodies have not been released yet.
According to Halton police, brothers Hamza Khan, 22 and Shahruka Khan, 20, were last seen in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street at approximately 9:15 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for updates.
Photo and video courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects
- BREAKING: Car Driven by Missing Oakville Brothers Found in Mississauga Pond
- Police Confirm Bodies Found in Mississauga Pond Belong to Oakville Brothers
- Police Searching for Oakville Brothers Who Went Missing in Mississauga
- Body of Missing Mississauga Man Recovered by Police
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water