VIDEO: Massive Two Car Collision Leads to Extrication in Mississauga Intersection
A massive two-car crash that led to someone being extricated from a vehicle resulted in—thankfully and seemingly miraculously—minor injuries.
In the late hours of Friday, March 24, a two-car crash occurred in the Mavis and Courtneypark area in Mississauga.
At least one male patient, the front passenger of one of the cars, had to be extricated with power tools.
Firemen used the jaws of life to cut the door before EMS crews could attempt to free him.
Upon arrival at the scene, a woman was helped out of the most damaged car and walked into an ambulance.
Peel police said the injuries sustained were minor in nature.
Photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Woman Extricated From Car After Major Collision in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Only minor injuries reported after rollover blocks traffic in Mississauga
- Horrific Crash in Mississauga Leaves Two Dead
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga