VIDEO: Joyous Worker Does Hilarious Dance at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Flying out for Christmas is exciting, but it’s also stressful.
Earlier in December, the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) estimated that 2.8 million passengers would travel through Pearson International Airport over the course of the holiday season.
On average, 127,000 passengers fly through the airport daily during one of the biggest travel times of the year, which begins around Dec. 16 and stretches to January 6, 2019. On Dec. 21, it was estimated that over 135,000 passengers made their way through Canada’s busiest travel hub.
That means that, during the holidays, Pearson is very, very busy.
For that reason, it’s fortunate that a good-natured worker decided to entertain everyone with an adorable dance.
In a video posted to Instagram by user ekaterina_irko, a worker can be seen doing a quirky little jig that gets passengers giggling.
The video, which has received over 1,000 views and has since been re-posted elsewhere, was posted on Dec. 23.
If this didn’t help plane passengers get in the holiday spirit, we don’t know what else would.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $5.3 Mil Mansion with Tennis Court
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga
- March Break Prompts Massive Number of Passengers at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Expect Delays On the Busiest Travel Day at Pearson Airport
- Here’s How Many People Are Expected to Come Through Pearson Airport Soon
- Passengers Evacuated After Planes Collide at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport