VIDEO: Carlton Bear Scares the Crap out of Leafs Players
As far as Halloween goes, we all appreciate a good scare. Fear gives us a much appreciated adrenaline rush now and then that some of us need to get our energy up.
That said, sometimes those moments may come in the most inopportune times, and from the most unlikeliest of sources.
Case in point, Carlton the Bear has been representing the Toronto Maple Leafs since 1995. As far as mascots go, Carlton is pretty cute and tame.
But that changed recently, as he was rebranded as Carlton the Scare Bear for a bit of Halloween mischief.
An inflatable version of the longtime Leafs mascot was planted inside Scotiabank Arena aimed to scare the crap out of Maple Leafs players after practice.
He succeeded, as several members of the all star line up, such as Mitch Marner, Nazem Kadri, Tyler Ennis and Auston Matthews.
Matthews probably had the best reaction out of all the unsuspecting victims, screaming like a little girl.
So next time you see an inflated Carlton the Bear at ScotiaBank Arena during a Leafs game not moving…just standing there, maybe give it a little nudge just to see…
- Leafs star Auston Matthews confirms he tested positive for COVID-19
- Leafs captain Tavares says players getting ‘comfortable with being uncomfortable’
- Toronto Maple Leafs fire head coach Mike Babcock
- Blue Jackets shut out Maple Leafs 3-0 to win series 3-2 and send Toronto packing
- Toronto Maple Leafs bring back veteran centre Jason Spezza on another one-year deal
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Complaints about the Canada Revenue Agency up 93% in December