VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to a fire at a commercial business in Mississauga.
Peel police say thick smoke was seen coming from a business in the Dixie Rd. and Dundas area around 3:50 p.m.
Police say the following road closures are in effect:
- Queensway N/B to Blundell
- Tonolli to Caterpillar
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
No injuries have been reported.
The business and surrounding businesses have been evacuated.
MFES says heavy black smoke is still present in the area. Residents in the area are asked to keep windows and doors closed. Multiple road closures are in effect. Milton GO Trains in the area have been suspended. Anyone who needs to take the Milton GO through the area should find an alternate route or follow @GOTransitMI for updates.
Police say the cause is still unknown and fire crews are working to extinguish the blaze.
Second video courtesy of Gary Chan
- Emergency Crews Investigating Possible Fire at Mississauga Business
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Road Closures in Effect Following House Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Working Fire in Mississauga