VIDEO: Autistic Man Brutally Beaten in Mississauga
Police are looking for three suspects in what appears to be a brutal attack on an autistic man in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, March 13 at approximately 10:45 p.m. officers received a call in regards to a violent assault that occurred in the Square One bus terminal.
A YouTube video, uploaded by Peel police, shows the incident.
The video is disturbing, so viewer discretion is strongly advised.
Police say the 29 year-old victim Mississauga man was sitting on the stairs of the lower level of the bus terminal when he was approached by three male suspects.
Police allege the three males surrounded the victim and punched and kicked him multiple times before fleeing the area.
The victim was taken to local hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say the first suspect is described as a South Asian male with a light complexion who is 5’10” with a thin build. He has dark short beard and straight black hair above the ears. He was seen wearing a black t-shirt with a red Air Jordan logo and white lettering, black track pants and black shoes.
The second suspect is described is also described as a South Asian male with a light complexion who is 5’10” with thin build. He is clean shaven and was last seen wearing a black jacket with a grey horizontal stripe across the chest and a grey vertical stripe along the hood, black track pants and black shoes.
The third suspect is described as a South Asian male with a medium complexion who is 5’10” with a medium build. He is unshaven and was last seen wearing a black hoodie with a Nike logo on the front and white Nike lettering along the sleeves, black track pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Unique, First-of-its-Kind Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga Driver Busted For Driving Snow-Covered Car Like This
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Transport Truck Fails at Using Mississauga Drive-Thru
- Something Exciting Just Happened to GO Commuters
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Police Issue Public Safety Advisory After Alleged Street Robberies With Guns in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Police Seeking Suspected Lotto Ticket Thieves in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga