VIDEO: Autistic Man Brutally Beaten in Mississauga
Police are looking for three suspects in what appears to be a brutal attack on an autistic man in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, March 13 at approximately 10:45 p.m. officers received a call in regards to a violent assault that occurred in the Square One bus terminal.
A YouTube video, uploaded by Peel police, shows the incident.
The video is disturbing, so viewer discretion is strongly advised.
Police say the 29 year-old victim Mississauga man was sitting on the stairs of the lower level of the bus terminal when he was approached by three male suspects.
Police allege the three males surrounded the victim and punched and kicked him multiple times before fleeing the area.
The victim was taken to local hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say the first suspect is described as a South Asian male with a light complexion who is 5’10” with a thin build. He has dark short beard and straight black hair above the ears. He was seen wearing a black t-shirt with a red Air Jordan logo and white lettering, black track pants and black shoes.
The second suspect is described is also described as a South Asian male with a light complexion who is 5’10” with thin build. He is clean shaven and was last seen wearing a black jacket with a grey horizontal stripe across the chest and a grey vertical stripe along the hood, black track pants and black shoes.
The third suspect is described as a South Asian male with a medium complexion who is 5’10” with a medium build. He is unshaven and was last seen wearing a black hoodie with a Nike logo on the front and white Nike lettering along the sleeves, black track pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim After Two Mississauga Men Charged With Murder
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Police Release Photos of Suspect Following Shooting in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Mississauga Break-In Suspects
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga