VIDEO: Aftermath of Brampton four-vehicle crash
A stretch of Steeles Avenue in Brampton is closed after a chain-reaction crash on Friday that resulted in seven people being taken to the hospital.
Steeles is closed westbound from Hwy. 10 to McMurrchy Avenue after three vehicles were involved in a crash with a city bus. Peel Regional Police say that five adults and two adolescent children were injured.
A driver of one of the vehicles has been taken into custody and charged with impaired driving.
The stretch of road will be closed until Peel Regional Police learn the extent of injuries, Const. Donna Maurice said.
(Image courtesy Peel Regional Police.)
- Overnight crash in Brampton claims life of motorcyclist: Peel Police
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
- Brampton roads closed due to collision, possible natural gas leak
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga