Very Popular Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
A popular export from The Hammer is now open in Mississauga.
While Mississauga has welcomed a number of popular Toronto restaurants to the fold (Reds, Kinton and Sansotei come to mind), restos that have made names for themselves in other cities are also eyeing one of the GTA's biggest cities.
If you've recently been in the Mavis and Bristol area (perhaps dining at Hinote or shopping at Goodness Me), you might have noticed some signage indicating that a brand new noodle joint is en route.
Noodle Me, a Cantonese noodle place that hails from Hamilton, recently opened its doors.
The restaurant is known for its house-made, hand-pulled noodles and was even featured in this 2018 Toronto Life piece.
The resto offers a vast array of noodle soups (house, original, spicy pork intestine, lamb, beef brisket and more), fried noodle dishes, cold noodle dishes and snacks.
Some non-noodle dishes include lamb kabobs, seaweed salad, wonton soup and more.
The resto also offers beef wraps, red sausage and fried red bean pancakes.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they become available.
Photo courtesy of Noodle Me’s official Facebook page
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19