Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
A Mississauga man is without his licence after a speeding incident around 4:00 p.m. this afternoon.
Peel Police said in a recent tweet that a 37 year old male driver in a Ford Mustang was caught going 135 km/hr in the area of Hurontario and Highway 401 (a 60 km/hr zone).
Two young children were sitting in the backseat.
The driver claimed he was on his way to the movies, police say.
Officers have seized the vehicle and the driver’s licence was suspended.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- Government Updates Travel Advisory For Sri Lanka After Another Explosion
- Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga