Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
A Mississauga man is without his licence after a speeding incident around 4:00 p.m. this afternoon.
Peel Police said in a recent tweet that a 37 year old male driver in a Ford Mustang was caught going 135 km/hr in the area of Hurontario and Highway 401 (a 60 km/hr zone).
Two young children were sitting in the backseat.
The driver claimed he was on his way to the movies, police say.
Officers have seized the vehicle and the driver’s licence was suspended.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of tractor trailer carrying food rolls over in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga