Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
A Mississauga man is without his licence after a speeding incident around 4:00 p.m. this afternoon.
Peel Police said in a recent tweet that a 37 year old male driver in a Ford Mustang was caught going 135 km/hr in the area of Hurontario and Highway 401 (a 60 km/hr zone).
Two young children were sitting in the backseat.
The driver claimed he was on his way to the movies, police say.
Officers have seized the vehicle and the driver’s licence was suspended.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
- 15-year-old Mississauga driver allegedly caught speeding
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario