Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
A Mississauga man is without his licence after a speeding incident around 4:00 p.m. this afternoon.
Peel Police said in a recent tweet that a 37 year old male driver in a Ford Mustang was caught going 135 km/hr in the area of Hurontario and Highway 401 (a 60 km/hr zone).
Two young children were sitting in the backseat.
The driver claimed he was on his way to the movies, police say.
Officers have seized the vehicle and the driver’s licence was suspended.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
- Driver Charged With Excessive Speeding With Child in Tow
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga