UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision
Drivers faced heavy delays on the westbound Highway 401 after a collision near Guelph Line late Tuesday afternoon.
Three vehicles collided on Ontario’s busiest highway, which has led the Ontario Provincial Police to close the westbound lanes at Guelph Line, near Campbellville. One of the drivers was taken to hospital by air ambulance.
OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) June 15, 2021
Coincidentally, the collision that has shut down the westbound lanes came shortly after the eastbound lanes at Guelph Line were reopened after a collision.
The OPP said at 7:45 p.m. that the lanes had reopened.
- Highways 401, 403 lanes blocked in Halton after collisions
- UPDATE: Hamilton-area highway reopened after fatal collision
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- QEW collision near Oakville's Third Line causing delays for westbound drivers
- 401 express lanes in Mississauga blocked by collision
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?