UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Mississauga Man
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 32 year-old Mississauga man.
According to Peel police, Chirag Patel was last seen on Sunday, March 26 at a residence in the area of Exhibition Crescent in Brampton.
Patel is believed to be operating a grey 2010 Dodge Charger with Ontario plate number CBJK 827.
Police say his vehicle is similar to the one pictured below:
Patel is described as a South Asian male who is 5'8" and 240 pounds. He has a medium build, short black hair, brown eyes and wears prescription glasses. He was last seen wearing a black winter jacket, blue jeans and white/blue Puma brand running shoes.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Chirag PATEL is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Patel has been located in good health. Peel Regional Police thanks the the community for their efforts in locating him.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19