UPDATE: One Dead After Car Fire in Mississauga
One person has been pronounced dead by paramedics after a fire today in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 7:36 p.m. regarding a car engulfed in flames inside a townhouse garage in the area of Burnhamthorpe and South Millway, with heavy damage done to both the house and vehicle.
Paramedics arrived on scene and began treating two people, one male and one female, who were found with no vital signs.
The male victim has been pronounced dead, paramedics report. The female has been transported to hospital.
The investigation into the fire is ongoing.
Photo via Peel Paramedics
- Elderly Woman Pronounced Dead Following House Fire in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man found dead at scene of a garage fire in Mississauga
- Investigation Continues Into Deadly Mississauga Fire
- Paramedics on Scene for Condo Fire in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party